Designed to help companies make their business model investible, start assembling their financial package request, and develop a game plan to successfully raise debt and equity.
Raising Equity is right for you if…
- You are planning to grow your business and need guidance and the right business model to successfully do so
- You know you will need to raise money but are unsure which sources are the best fit
- You need to raise money but are unaware of what an investor or bank expects from you
This course will get you:
- A plan for raising debt and equity
- An investment-worthy business model
- An investor-ready financial package
- Tools and resources to assist with your journey of raising money
Included In This Course Are:
Business model benchmarks to help you gauge the state of your business.
Tools and Templates such as proforma and forecasting templates, our trusted and tested pitch deck, and more.
The list. A financial review checklist that shows you what documentation you need to prepare to approach a bank or investor for a serious financing ask.
Access to the Instructor through one-on-one consulting support on your specific business during the course.
Business Pitch Practice. You will deliver and receive feedback on your business pitch.
Meet Your Instructor
Tera Johnson, FFI Expert in Residence
The founder of teraswhey®, Food Finance Institute, and Edible-Alpha® podcast, Tera has personal experience in being an entrepreneur, raising money, launching a national brand, and selling a company.
Scholarship Opportunities are available, learn more.
Have questions? Want to get on the interest list?
Complete our contact form below to add your business to our Raising Equity interest list! You’ll be notified once registration opens. Additionally, you can use this form to address any questions you have about Raising Equity, your business, or other programs the Food Finance Institute offers.