Considering the FFI FaBcap program? Find more information about the program here and add your business to our 2021-2022 cohort interest list!
Ready to Take the Next Step?
The application period for the 2020-2021 cohort is now closed.
Complete our contact form using the button below to get connected with us and add your business to our 2021-2022 cohort interest list.
- Nine months of one-on-one coaching:
- Select FFI business mentoring – to be assigned based on business need and focus
- Select FFI subject matter experts’ consultation as needed
- Six facilitated cohort meetings on targeted topics from industry experts including marketing, sales, distribution, food safety, operations, etc.
- One complimentary year of Wisconsin FaB Membership
- Two free seats, one exhibitor table, and a personal introduction at our September FFI FaBcap kick-off meeting*
- Two free seats, one exhibitor sample table, and a slot for a ten-minute business presentation to a group of investors at the June FFI commencement event*
- A financial package prepared for your company and for your use in future financial requests
- A $10,000 cash award
- Year-round Capper recognition: Social media postings, special Capper offers, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Lasting access to our growing collective of Capper companies – now 40 strong
* Virtual options will be available due to COVID-19
- Owner participation in the FFI FaBcap commitment schedule – see details here
- Reporting to the Food Finance Institute with your revenue, sales, and employment count for three years
- On-going participation in FFI FaBcap-related activity as requested and available
- Must be a Wisconsin-based food, beverage or ingredients manufacturer, food or beverage packaging or equipment manufacturer, or food or beverage technology company
- Must have demonstrated success in sales
- Must have an actual website beyond a Facebook page
- Applicants will be scored by an esteemed group of industry judges that will rank each company/product based on:
- Product or service scalability and extendibility
- Product and brand differentiation
- General business awareness, focus, and acumen of ownership
- Other cohort consideration
Have questions? Reach out to FFI FaBcap Program Manager, Brad Rostowfske.